Sunday, May 4, 2008

Where to Start?

I figure I should start somewhere and the beginning is as good as anywhere.

Various people know me in various incarnations. I'm a lawyer, sports fan, Second Life wanderer, podcasting fan, dad, husband, and smartass.

I usually have opinions on stuff but am not always great at getting them down on paper to express them. Hopefully, this will help that.

Growing up in Ohio and living in Chicago and Las Vegas has given me some different perspectives on life and what I see around. Of course all of that is colored by my wife and daughters (I have two which I'm convinced God gave me to punish me for all the shit I did in College).

I started this blog to try and provide some information for people who might give a damn and to try and pass along some stuff that I find interesting, funny, disturbing, or just plain odd.

So hang in there and hopefully, I won't drive anyone to suicide from boredom.

No comments: